- 04 February 2021Logirus: "Platon" outgrown inflation
Logirus: "Platon" outgrown inflation
- 25 January 2021STS Logistics took part in the business-lunche "Trends in the development of 3PL and FF services in 2021"
STS Logistics took part in the business-lunche "Trends in the development of 3PL and FF services in 2021"
- 24 December 2020STS Logistics transported a heavy oversized transformer
STS Logistics transported a heavy oversized transformer
- 11 December 2020Rzd-partner: Automobile carrier is the main rival of containers
Automobile carrier is the main rival of containers, says Vladimir Dorokhov
- 02 December 2020STS Logistics supports the fine art
STS Logistics supports the fine art.
- 30 November 2020STS Logistics took part in the Business Battle
STS Logistics took part in the Business Battle.
The Business Battle took place on November, 28, in Moscow.
- 19 November 2020STS Logistics took part in a special project
Russian retailer Magnit has started its special project HAVE FUN WITH HASBRO.
- 16 November 2020STS Logistics has opened its Co-packing Center in Novosibirsk
STS Logistics offers co-packing - a range of services for retail, manufacturing, importers and exporters.
- 07 May 2019"... at least 500 years will be required to search for the nameless graves of all who fell in the Great Patriotic War"
On the eve of May 9, we are talking with our colleague, who is engaged in the bulk of her free time, laborious and, of course, important to search for fallen soldiers, determine their identity, and inform their relatives. Meet Olga Parinskaya, Customer Service and Sales Support Manager. Through the efforts of Olga and other members of the search group Guardsman, of which Olga is a member, 76 and 5 soldiers of the Red Army have been identified and 5 are currently working on restoring the names of the three soldiers.
- 11 April 2019INFOLine: STS LOGISTICS DELIVERED THE DRILLING RIG TO THE ORDER OF LLC “KHAHUA-RUS” ON THE ROUTE BAOJI - NEW URENGOY
STS Logistics, upon the request of LLC HEHOUA-RUS, delivered the ZJ70 DB drilling rig along the route Baoji (China) - Novy Urengoy (Russia). Equipment for oil production with a total weight of over 1,800 tons was delivered in transit through Kazakhstan with transshipment to wagons intended for 1520 mm gauge and transit customs clearance.