- 28 March 2018STS Logistics spoke about the results of TMS implementation and digitalization opportunities within the framework of the 2nd international conference-exhibition "Road Freight Market - 2018".
In the framework of the 2nd international conference-exhibition "Road Freight Market - 2018", STS Logistics CEO Kirill Vlasov presented the report "TMS as the Digital Future of the Transport Industry". The speech took place in the framework of the session "Digitalization of the industry. Theory and Reality. "
- 26 March 2018STS Logistics and AUCHAN Retail Russia celebrated the 10th anniversary of cooperation in the Urals
STS Logistics and AUCHAN Retail Russia celebrated the 10th anniversary of cooperation in the field of warehouse logistics and distribution in the Urals. Warehouse complex with an area of more than 10 thousand square meters. It is located on the territory of the Logopark "Ural" (Sverdlovsk region) and supplies seven stores in Yekaterinburg, Chelyabinsk, Perm, Tyumen and Magnitogorsk.
- 23 March 2018The logistics center of Achan will be opened at Kosulino on November
The logistics center of Achan will be opened at Kosulino on November
- 13 March 2018STS Logistics organized the delivery of a 16-ton gas turbine unit
STS Logistics has developed and successfully implemented a plan for the transportation and handling of oversized cargo - a 16-ton gas turbine unit. The cargo was delivered by road from the sender's site in Budennovsk to the airport "Mineral Waters". On the territory of the airport, the gas turbine unit was moved aboard the Il-76 cargo aircraft. Crane work with the use of equipment with a carrying capacity of 50 tons was carried out by a qualified team of slingers
- 13 March 2018ADVIS.RU, 13.03.2018. STS Logistics delivered a gas turbine plant
STS Logistics delivered a gas turbine plant.
- 05 March 2018The Interview with Director of Regional Logistics Development STS Vladimir Dorokhov on his trip to the Far East
STS Logistics has launched a new warehouse in the Far East. Vladimir Dorokhov, Regional Development Director, answered questions about the previous trip.
- 02 March 2018STS Logistics has opened a new warehouse in Primorsky Krai
On March 1, 2018, a new STS Logistics warehouse in Primorsky Krai was launched. The premise has a convenient territorial location in relation to the main transport hubs of Vladivostok and the international airport. New warehouse class B + area of 770 m2 has the possibility of expansion with a step of 700 m2
- 27 February 2018Customsforum.ru: STS Logistics presented the industry solution for retail "Supplier Portal"
STS Logistics presented the industry solution for retail "Supplier Portal"
- 16 February 2018STS Logistics presented an industry-specific solution for the retail “Supplier portal" at the XXI Moscow International Logistics Forum
STS Logistics took part in the 15th International Conference "Logistics and Supply Chain Management", which took place in the framework of the XXI Moscow International Logistics Forum (MMLF-2018). In the professional session "Solutions for optimization of logistics processes" CEO Kirill Vlasov presented the solution for the retail "Suppliers portal".